[NA-East Coast] The Ebonwing Court | PvX | 18+ | Late Night

« Created on: July 14, 2021, 01:56:27 am »

Offline Crowley

Basic Info:

Motto: Not for oneself but for all
Beta Specific: Pestilence is a Beta only company name we are running as at the present time.
Server: NA-East - Thule
Faction: Syndicate
Settlement Name: N/A
Pre Launch Focus: Establishing a tight-knit community that will thrive post-launch.
Gameplay Focus: PvX
Discord: https://discord.gg/NffP2msqxc
Point of Contact: Crowley
Recruitment Status: Open to new members

About Us:

The Ebonwing Court - (TEC) is an adult gaming community founded in late 2016. Led by our eccentric leader, we are a multi-gaming community that's full of like-minded individuals that all share the same passion, New World. We pride ourselves on being a well established, drama free multi-purpose community that aims to be very well respected throughout the Aeternum community. We have a wonderful, diverse crowd amongst our ranks, with players from all across the country. We strongly believe in a company-first atmosphere here, and we are certain that this approach will lead to our success.

Our players take much pride in not only our gaming, but our role-play as well, so if you desire a well-established, well-respected company to call home, then read on and see if we are right for you! At this stage you are probably wondering if you should join the TEC, am I right? “Of course I am.” You are asking yourself,”'But what can this company offer me? What separates this guild from the rest? What will they expect of me?” Well, let me help you answer these questions.

Areas of Focus: PvX

Player vs Environment — Our main focus will be PvE. With a main and a secondary raid team, we plan on progressing in all open world and instanced expeditions as well as arenas, eventually clearing all the end game content as it is released.

We encourage company members to actively help and aid each other to provide a more beneficial community and help the company and its members thrive in a friendly and helpful social company. We don't shun ''lone wolves'' however, we do ask that aid is given where needed if possible.

Player vs Player — We as a guild will participate in all aspects of PvP including but not limited to, Dueling, Outpost Rush, Wars, organized PvP Events, and the likes. Upon claiming a settlement, our guild intends on protecting our claim. In the event of hostile player aggression, we will always try diplomacy and economic solutions to resolve a situation first. However, we will not shy away from a more drastic approach.
The choice is truly up to the guild member how much or how little they wish to participate in PvP. This is also the case with RP.

Role-playing — As a thriving community we have many members who actively engage in post-by-post role-playing and have discord channels dedicated to those who wish to engage in the pastime from improv to organized fictional guild meetings and operations. Many of the company members have very vast and imaginative back-stories and everyone is more than welcome to participate.

However, this does not supersede our priority as a PvX company. We accept it with open arms until the time comes where we organize group events and such but the role-play side of our company is vast and we encourage participation.

Membership Requirements:

We will be playing on the North American - East Coast server, however, we will take in players from all around the world as well. (A fluent level of English is needed.)

You must be at least 18 years of age.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 11:44:59 pm by Crowley »
« Reply #1 Created on: July 19, 2021, 01:21:42 pm »

Offline Crowley

I'm happy to say that the AAS has reached 45 members.
« Reply #2 Created on: July 21, 2021, 07:47:17 am »

Offline Crowley

Name changed to The Ebonwing Court.
« Reply #3 Created on: Today at 12:03:56 am »

Offline Crowley

Delayed News:

On 7/22 - The Ebonwing Court claimed Restless Shore territory.